Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tallheo Hot Springs Wild. N53° 12.000 W126° 56.000

Tallheo Hot Springs Wild. [HTSPTALLHE]( North of Eucott and Nascall Bay )

N53° 12.000 W126° 56.000

Replies to This Discussion



Hi. I beleive the positional information got garblled for this one at some point. More likely this is located a full degree to the south (ie 52 12.000 126 56.000). I got a little excited, but after investigating a bit that is my conclusion.



Yes possibly, These coords came from a government type document and it appeared they were approximate coords by the look of the ".000" My hopes is that someone who has been to these springs with a GPS will post the accurate coordinates. I have tried twittering for more info a while bak. I should try again, see what comes of it.

Guy

Posted via web from GTL's Hot-Springs Lists

1 comment:

Boquete Real Estate said...

Great blog. It is always nice to see info on hot springs around the world. If you are ever in Panama, come check out the Caldera hot springs!